How to book:
Booking me to be your wedding photographer or videographer couldn't be easier.
1. You contact me to check my availability for your wedding date.
2. If I have the date free, I send you a contract with terms & conditions and invoice for deposit payment.
3. You pay the 400euro deposit to secure your date, sign the contract and send it back to me.
4. You then receive a deposit receipt to your email from me confirming that payment was successful and your date is now secured in my diary.
5. 4 weeks before the wedding we arrange to meet-up and discuss the plan for the day.
6. 1 week before your wedding I will call you to double check the plan for the day as well as get any EirCodes needed for the day of the wedding.
That's it, it's that simple..
When booking I would advise to read my packages clearly and ask any relevant questions regarding what you're looking for.
This is to avoid any issues with packages, or what you may "think" you're getting.
I believe when you book me you are booking my vision of the day. There will be certain shots maybe missed, something not captured but my goal is to capture you and your partners day in the way only I can with my vision.
Re-edits for pictures and videos are not something I usually do as I feel what you're booking is clearly laid out in my packages.
If there are any specific shots or attention to certain people you want at your wedding make sure and let me know as I am only shooting what I see best for the project.
My goal is to capture you and your partners day.